The website http://www.ohhoney.com.au and the associated applications (“Site") is owned and operated by Oh Honey! Boutique (ABN 46 700 620 170) (t/as and referred as Oh Honey, "we", "our", "us" or the "Company").
ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE
- You must only use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law.
- You must not (or attempt to):
(a) interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) the Site or the servers or networks that host the Site;
(b) use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; or
(c) interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of the Site.
- To place Orders and access some features of the Site, you must register for an Account with us. To register for an Account, you must:
(a) give us accurate and current personal information including your name, address, and a valid email address.
(b) you must be at least 18 years old, and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account (including Orders placed using your Account), and you must keep your Account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your Account if you fail to keep your Account login information secure. We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities.
- You must not use another person’s Account without our, and/or the other person’s, express permission. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your Account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure your Account (including by changing your password).
- We do not warrant that the Site will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Site.
- You must not link to our Site or any part of our Site in a way that damages or takes advantage of our reputation, including but not limited to
(a) in a way to suggest or imply that you have any kind of association and affiliation with us, or approval and endorsement from us when there is none; or
(b) in a way that is illegal or unfair.
INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The Site and the content on the Site are subject to copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are owned by or licensed to OH HONEY! Boutique
- You must not reproduce, transmit, communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
- Information about goods on the Site is based on material provided by third-party merchants, suppliers, and product manufacturers. Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) we are not responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by these third parties.
- Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of products, some actual products (including, in particular, clothing, apparel, and shoes) may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in color) from the way they appear on the Site. In addition, where it is suitable to do so, some depictions of products are created or chosen by us for promotional purposes, and may not be an exact representation of the products received.
- When making an Order, you must follow the instructions on the Site as to how to make your Order and for making changes to your Order before you submit it.- Once You select a product that you wish to order, irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, you will then be shown or told (on the Site) the price you must pay including GST and any other charges, including any Unless otherwise stated all charges are in Australian Dollars.
- You must pay for the Order in full at the time of ordering by one of the payment methods we provide on the Site. You must be fully entitled to use the payment method or account used for purchases. The payment method or account must have sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the purchase. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and carry out security checks from time to time.
- If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact Customer service immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions.
- When you place an order, you will receive from us a Confirmation of Order by e-mail. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until you receive a shipment confirmation email from us. We are not obliged to supply the product to You until we have accepted Your Order. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an Order from You for any reason, including but not limited to
(a) unavailability of stock or we may offer you an alternative product (in which case we may require you to re-submit Your Order);
(b) if you are a stylist, a blogger or an influencer, we require you to utilise our services via our PR forum. If you email email@example.com, our PR manager will be in contract for future wardrobe opportunities through our showroom; or
(c) we suspect that you might on sell our Products to other consumers.
- We will try to let you know if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- You may grant us an 'authority to leave' when placing your Order. If you do, you understand and agree that this authority to leave gives us and/or our couriers permission to leave the Order in question unattended by the front door – or, where applicable, at the reception or concierge's desk, or as per your instructions – of the delivery address without obtaining a signature confirming delivery at the delivery location. In these circumstances, you understand and agree that by granting us the authority to leave, we and our couriers are released of all responsibility and liability for the Orders delivered and left unattended and that this responsibility and liability transfer to you on delivery.
- You must ensure that you are able to take delivery of the product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us. If you are not, the couriers may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
(a) charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
(b) no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money paid to us, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided for above).
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Unless otherwise specified by you, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. If delivery is delayed, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
- You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- We may terminate a Contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellation fees will apply. Once an order has been processed it cannot be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to us in accordance with the Returns Policy.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
ohhoney.com.au is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, ohhoney.com.au shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ohhoney.com.au shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, ohhoney.com.au shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
NEED ASSISTANCE? SEND US A MESSAGE OR EMAIL US